One of the easiest and most natural ways to balance a dog in every respect is off leash exercise. Many clients come to the farm just for this option. From the youngest to the oldest - some with four legs - some with less - the dog lives through their senses, the nose being the best of all. What a pleasure to witness them fully in their bodies doing what they should be doing. Hikes are by appointment and they are private - just you and your dog/s and nature.
Our farm welcomes you to come explore and enjoy!
- To ensure good arrivals and departures we ask that you arrive on time. If you do get here a bit early you will most likely find that the entrance gate will be closed. Please stay in your vehicle and someone will come to open the gate and greet you. This is simply for the safety of all dogs and people as some of our clients are very vulnerable due to injuries and have just had surgery.
- Your dog should exit your vehicle on lead until we determine how our session will begin.
- Please wear clothing that can get muddy, wet, can walk through water if need be, and allows you to be comfortable for a period of time outdoors.
- If your dog is coming for water therapy please do not feed a regular sized meal prior to our session, the lighter the belly the better.
- We ask that you do not apply flea or tick medications within 5 days of your appointment. Studies show that the chemicals can leach into the water and onto the therapist and other dogs.
- We do supply towels for swim sessions, but not a bad idea to have one if you come to hike, sometimes the dogs find all sorts of fun to get into and need a rub before they leave the farm.
- We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.
Please call for scheduling and availability. More detail can be discussed prior to your visit, or feel free to send an email with any questions you may have regarding your visit.* pricing may vary due to location, travel time, and conditions of a session.